About Advanced Growers Ltd and the data we collect
Whilst we will keep all your personal information confidential, we reserve the right to disclose this information in the circumstances as set out within this policy. We confirm that information is kept on a secure server and that we will comply fully with all applicable UK Data Protection legislation and regulations in force. From time to time, we may change this Policy so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes. By using our website, you’re agreeing to be bound by this Policy. Any questions regarding this Policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to email@example.com or by writing to us at Advanced Growers Ltd, (The Lucullan Collection), Unit 1 Wormbridge Court Business Centre, Wormbridge, Hereford, HR2 9DH. Alternatively, you can telephone 01981 570300.
What type of information we collect
We receive, collect, and store any information you enter on our website or provide us with in any other way.
We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, lengths of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods to browse away from the page.
We may collect and retain in our records some or all of the following data about you (although this is not an exhaustive list):
Information that you need to provide when you contact us about our products or business’s. This information may include name, telephone number, email address and other information which is optional for you to provide when you contact us.
We will only use data in the following ways:
- Consent: the individual has given clear consent for us to process their personal data for a specific purpose. For example, they’ve signed to receive marketing emails.
- Contract: the processing is necessary for a contract we have with the individual, or because they have asked us to take specific steps before entering a contract.
- Legal obligation: the processing is necessary for us to comply with the law.
- Vital interests: the processing is necessary for us to protect someone’s life.
- Public task: the processing is necessary for us to perform a task in the public interest or for our official functions, and the task or function has a clear basis in law.
- Legitimate interests: the processing is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of our clients unless there is a good reason to protect the individual’s personal data which overrides those legitimate interests.
Why we collect personal information
We collect such non-personal and personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide and operate services;
- To provide our users with ongoing technical support;
- To be able to contact our website visitors and users with general and personalised service-related notices and promotional messages;
- To gather statistical data which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respectable services;
- To comply with UK Data Protection legislation and regulations.
How we store, share, and disclose personal data and why
In addition to the uses set out above, we may pass on your personal information to third parties and contractors who provide services to or for us. Such services may include sending mail, payment processing and marketing services which are necessary to provide you with the services you have requested.
We will only disclose information to unrelated third parties without your consent if we are under a duty to disclose or share such information to comply with any legal obligation, or on the request of a legal or regulatory authority, or if we are otherwise permitted to do so in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
How we communicate with you
We may contact you to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce UK Data Protection legislation and regulations, and any agreement we have with you.
For those purposes we may contact you by email or by telephone.
How you can access and update your information
Your data and your rights
Under UK data protection law, you have the right to request that we update your personal data at any time. You also have the right to object if your personal data is being processed unlawfully (e.g. if the data is retained for longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was collected). If you wish to exercise these rights, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You have the right to make a request for access to information held about you (a “subject access request”). If you would like to make a subject access request, please email email@example.com and use the heading “SUBJECT ACCESS REQUEST” in your email. Your right of access will be handled in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
How you can withdraw consent for us to use your data
If you have any questions or concerns about how Advanced Growers Ltd handles your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our security and your data
We will take appropriate security measures against unlawful or unauthorised processing of your information, and against the accidental loss of, or damage to, your information. The security of your personal information is very important to us, and our objective is to maintain the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information as follows:
Confidentiality – only authorised people can access the information.
Integrity – information should be accurate and suitable for the purpose for which we use it.
Availability – only authorised users should be able to access the data if they need it for authorised purposes.
Whilst we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard your information, you acknowledge that the use of the internet or the storage of information can never be entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any information held by us. We will not retain data for longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.