An Introduction to Our Shampoo & Body Bars
Our shampoo and body bars are perfect for those who want to keep their cleaning routine simple. Like any conventional shampoo or body wash, our bars lather up beautifully and cleanse both your hair and skin.
A great way to reduce your plastic waste, our bars are completely plastic free both themselves and the packaging we ship them in.
Available in 3 stunning scents, our bars will make you feel fresh, cleansed and ready to face the day: ‘Lemon Basil, Lemongrass and Tea Tree’, ‘Greek Basil, Cedar and Frankincense’, ‘Red Rubin, Cedar and Bergamot’.
How to Use Your Lucullan Shampoo & Body Bar
- Start by wetting your hair, body and the Shampoo and Body Bar. Then rub the bar directly onto your hair in strokes from top to bottom. Repeat this 4 or 5 times.
- Gently rub your hair to form a soapy lather from root to tip and massage as with any conventional shampoo.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Once your hair is done, now time for the body, massage the soap over your skin to create a light lather. If you like, you can use a loofah or washcloth to distribute the lather over your skin, though it’s not necessary.
- Rinse your body thoroughly.
- Always remember to recycle the packaging!
To ensure your shampoo & body bars are at their best, allow them to air dry after use. Only wet them when you’re going to use them.
In the shower, a metal rack which sticks to the wall or shower will work well as it will allow for the soap to drain and will be easy to access.
In the bathroom (sink / bath edges) our wooden soap dishes work best, or you can use any dish with drainage holes which will allow the soap to dry out effectively.
Soap on The go?
If you are travelling, make sure you dab the shampoo & body bar before putting them into a travel container. This will prevent them sticking to the container and being difficult to remove.